Hear from 4 very different people, who seem to love solving very different problems!
Listen for how they got started in tech (hey, you're already "started" in tech, too!).
Why do you think they love their jobs so much? Would you be interested in any of these jobs?
Click below for research links on your U.S. State:
Here are some Google Slides tips:
How do state animals become official?
watch this to find out:
Explore a new game:
Use your Scratch coding skills in a whole new way.
3. Wacky Web Tales - Add nouns, verbs and adjectives – then read the story you’ve helped create!
6. Portaportal - Enter your teacher’s username to use all the links at this site!
10. Vocabulary Games - Choose a topic – choose a level
14. HTML Tutorial - Experiment with html code and see the results.
22. Hawk - National Geographic
23. Broad Winged Hawk - Cornell Lab
(Warning: includes sad picture of dead cow; reading along with subtitles would be a good idea)
(you can skip the first 6:00 minutes of this video)
84. Volcanoes - Ducksters
85. Volcanoes - Enchanted Learning Dictionary
86. Volcanoes - National Geographic Kids
87. Volcanoes - Weather Wiz Kids
88. Volcanoes - more from National Geographic Kids
89. Volcanoes - Time for Kids
90. Volcanoes - DK Find Out!
91. Volcanoes - One Geology Kids